Annual Scholarship Awards
The AIA Palm Beach Foundation for Architecture and the Palm Beach Chapter of the AIA have created a scholarship fund available to Architecture students whose primary residence is in Palm Beach County. Recipients will be invited to attend the AIA Palm Beach Design and Honor Awards Banquet on October 28, 2020 at the Breakers to formally receive the award.
- Applicants must be legal residents of Palm Beach County.
- Applicants shall be enrolled in or accepted to an accredited architectural program and shall be entering into their 3rd, 4th or 5th year in the fall of the current school year of a five-year NAAB accredited program or into any level of a Masters or Doctorate NAAB accredited program.
- Applicants shall be enrolled as a full-time student and expect to maintain such status through the school year.
- Applications must be completed and received no later than October 1, 2020.
The following will be required to be uploaded with your application:
- Provide a minimum two letters of reference from architecture professors who are familiar with your studies.
- Samples of your previous two years of architectural studies. Please limit the size of your native image documents to maximum 11×17 and the submittal shall be limited to 20 pages and 10 MB.
- Describe in 200 words or less why you want to be an architect.
- Submit your college transcripts for the previous two years.
- Submit a video no longer than two minutes describing what architecture means to you.