Announcing LEGACY 2022:
Engaging Public Support for a New Architectural Center
Centrally located to serve the Palm Beach County community, our AIA Center for Architecture & Design is partnering with professional, cultural, educational, and construction-related entities to create a home for public exhibitions and programs that support the theme, “Why Design Matters.” This new state-of-the-art facility will include:
- Architectural, educational, and other professional exhibits in the built environment;
- Instructional and inspirational lectures;
- Incubator space for emerging Architectural professionals;
- Teaching and library availability for Architectural licensing candidates;
- Food and beverage facilities for professional and social events; and
- Permanent offices of the AIA Palm Beach Chapter and AIA Palm Beach Foundation
To make this aspirational vision a reality, we are continuing to seek financial support from the Palm Beach County Architectural community, patrons, friends, endowments, grants, philanthropists, county leaders, gifts in honor, institutional giving, and champions of Architecture, Design and the Arts. We welcome your participation and support!
Targeted opening of the AIA Center for Architecture & Design is Fall 2022.